Author Topic: FBI Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago Home  (Read 2176 times)

sonic

• View Profile
FBI Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago Home
« on: August 09, 2022, 03:24:45 AM »
FBI raided the former president Trump's Mar-a-Lago home today (but not Hunter Biden's).  Apparently, they obtained a warrant to search Trump's home.  This is unprecedented.  The left is getting desperate.

henry

• View Profile
Re: FBI Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago Home
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 05:48:44 PM »
Hey sonic, I missed this.  I saw your post and was surprised.

I've looked at some web stuff, but there isn't any info on why the fbi is motivated to do this.  It would seem that they could let us know.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 07:36:52 PM »
I've looked at some web stuff, but there isn't any info on why the fbi is motivated to do this.  It would seem that they could let us know.
FBI is corrupt and it has been for at least 6 years.  Don't expect them to be transparent.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 02:58:54 PM »
Well, I guess we now have transparency.  I'll make the following statements about that.

The FBI is out of control and has no credibility.  Donald Trump is a global threat.  That is all.  Two words: nuclear secrets, no, super-secret nuclear secrets according to MSNBC! ;D

Some of my remarks may have been redacted due to the fact that y'all can't be trusted to form opinions.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 04:31:23 PM »
Some of my remarks may have been redacted due to the fact that y'all can't be trusted to form opinions handle the truth.

Fixed it for you.  ;)

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 07:46:42 PM »
I'm not the brightest bulb in the hall, but I can see what's going on.  Marvin Gaye nailed it in 1971.  This time it isn't only about race, this crap transcends race and gender.  We are in trouble.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 06:52:21 PM »
In case you guys haven't seen this on X (formally knows as twitter) or other internet outlet, there was a reason why they raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago home.  It was in search of certain binder.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/feb/14/missing-binder-at-center-of-new-claim-that-cia-dru/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cia-and-foreign-intelligence-agencies-illegally-targeted-26-trump-associates-before-2016-russia-collusion-claims-report/ar-BB1ieWUm

Hmm..., must've been a critical info they wanted to remove.   :-X