Author Topic: Helen has the covid.....  (Read 363 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Helen has the covid.....
« on: January 08, 2022, 12:14:04 AM »
She gets tested every week. Thurs. was the day. Did her test in the morning, she felt fine. She started feeling wiped out about 3pm. by the time she got home her temp was 101.6. She laid in bed, took 3 aspirin. This morning she said she felt "ok". Temp back to normal. Her O2 levels are better than mine. Her test came back positive. 5 days paid vacation, she's loving it.
Ed

sonic

• View Profile
Re: Helen has the covid.....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 02:48:43 AM »
Glad to hear she's OK.  Aspirin was all that was needed?

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 03:13:06 AM »
Hey Sonic, don't know if it's all she needed but it's all she took so far. I have not prescribed her a course of Ivermectin yet. :)
We are not sure how it progresses but she's way better than yesterday. It hit her FAST and seems to be going away just as fast. Just found out her Mom is positive...fully vaxxed...boostered....she's 87. Says she feels bad. I hope they are right about the vax for old people.

My guess is Helen is recovering fast because we had it in Dec. 2019.

Now, since it's all about me. :)  Broke some ribs in Sept. Broke my kneecap in Oct. Broke my foot in Nov. Probably gonna get the Vid in Jan. Man, I hope I live long enough to ride our bikes! :)
Ed

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 05:38:58 AM »
The latest variant (Omicron) is said to be milder than Delta variant.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 12:14:47 PM »
Yea, that's whast they say but since they have lied about everything I don't trust a word "they" say.  I'm getting sick now. Feels like a cold coming on. Helen says "I feel OK". I will not be getting tested since getting tested does not fix anything. I will take my "horse wormer" :) if I get feeling bad.....We are not worried, no reason to be at this point. Our O2 levels are normal...no evidence we are having serious problems. One thing I do not know, do folks who end up in hospital get sick and then it gets progressively worse or do they get sick, feel ok and then go to shit. I'd like to know the answer to that.

To quote the great (sarc) Jocelyn Elders  "we are all going to die of something sometime". A 100% true statement!
Ed