Author Topic: the vaxxed are dying.....  (Read 608 times)

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
the vaxxed are dying.....
« on: January 09, 2022, 12:57:33 AM »
We will NEVER get the jab. We decided this at the beginning and it has become clear we made the right decision.
Ed
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6CYsxkxaGYvA/

sonic

• View Profile
Re: the vaxxed are dying.....
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 04:51:59 AM »
 :o

Early on, they (honest reports) did say that Coronavirus will cause little to no symptoms on most people.  It's been true but the crazies are overreacting.  If these crazies want to take themselves out, let them but that's not all, they want to take you along with them.  >:(

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 07:01:43 AM »
Sonic, I know a lot of people that have had it and it was less than the flu. No one I personally know has had a real  issue at all. Helen and I may turn to shit, who knows, I do know we have it and seem fine. I also "know" we had it in Dec. 2019. I'll trust my natural immunity.  We will not live in fear.
Ed

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 05:42:47 PM »
Alexandria Occasional Cortex tested positive for COVID-19.  "She has gotten fully vaccinated and boosted and urged people to do the same.
Urged to do the same?  Occasional cortex for sure.  ::)

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 04:15:02 AM »
Well, Ed, I think I just went through Omicron.  Over the weekend, I felt tired and had a sore throat.  Then I remembered your post about taking aspirin so I did too.  A few hours later, I felt back to normal.  That's even milder than common cold.

On a side note, Britain lifts Covid mandates.  https://www.newsweek.com/england-lifts-face-mask-mandate-lets-people-return-offices-omicron-cases-near-peak-1670821

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 09:35:05 AM »
We still feel "off" but that's it. We have Ivermectin in the proper dose and type and would not have  hesitated to take it but we just never felt like it was needed. For me the fatigue and brain fog were the worst symptoms. Pretty much normal now.
Ed
https://www.theepochtimes.com/if-ivermectin-recognized-justification-for-lockdowns-and-vaccine-mandates-would-evaporate-doctor_4222068.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=whatfinger
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:07:20 AM by thehornshoppe »

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 08:13:49 PM »
Hey Ed and sonic, it's good to hear you guys are doing well and getting back to abnormal. Yuk, yuk. 

My only contribution is that anyone doing the flu and COVID shots on the same day... don't do it.  I had the COVID booster and got the flu shot at the same time.  Being old, I was the winner of getting the quadruple dose of the flu vaccine.  I felt really bad for a week, but I have some health issues that could have contributed to my discomfort.  Of course, anecdotal accounts don't really matter.  But, never again for me.  ;)