Author Topic: Capt. Z.....for you! America today!  (Read 4952 times)

sonic

• View Profile
Re: Capt. Z.....for you! America today!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2022, 05:24:24 PM »
Capt. Z, are you back in the US now?  If you are, here's an appetizer for you, "FBI tied to twitter's censorship of Hunter Biden's laptop news".  Yes, the government agency was / is involved in election rigging.

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2022, 05:59:33 PM »
Yeap, I am back in the US and the country is in much worse shape then I thought or even imagined.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »
Welcome back.

Now that the appetizer is finished, the main course will be served on Tuesday Nov. 08.

thehornshoppe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2022, 05:29:57 AM »
D., whether you like it or not dementia Joe did all this in just 2 years. The most corrupt, incompetent administration in history and the first time as far as I know a guy with clear (to any thinking person) mental problems was selected. In the past couple days he has said many blatant lies that a 10 year old could figure out.  "Gas was 5 dollars a gallon when I took office". Fucking idiot....it was about $2.40, who does not know that? It is easy to find out, but his lemming followers will believe  that just like all the other lies he keeps spewing. If I had time to waste I'd make a list.

Now, they're only incompetent if one believes they actually care about the country but if you look at the destruction that started on DAY ONE it could mean they are extremely effective at what they have intended to do. He wrecked our energy independence and now he is burning through the strategic reserves. Thank God the world is stable right now and there's no chance we might actually need that oil.
Ed

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2022, 01:53:12 PM »
Thanks guys. You have been a great help to me understanding history.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2022, 04:39:16 AM »
More on January 6 so called insurrection exposed by the mainstream media.  F.B.I. Had Informants in Proud Boys, Court Papers Suggest

If New York Times is covering this, it must be getting really hard to keep the lid on, however, they waited until after the midterm election even though this was already known to many citizens.  The head of FBI is trying his best to dodge it.  Then the FBI agent who was in charge of "kidnap" case of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D), oversaw the investigation into the Capitol protests of Jan. 6 and led the team that raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, suddenly retires when he realizes that the House flips to the republican in this midterm election.   https://americandigest.com/top-fbi-official-steven-dantuono-announces-sudden-retirement/  :o  You gotta wonder...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 04:41:50 AM by sonic »

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2023, 04:53:45 PM »
Capt. Z.....for you! America today, in case you are still watching CNN.  Also, since you've spent some time overseas, the police state like the one we are having right now may give you some flashback, I suppose.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2023, 08:46:37 PM »
Z man, welcome home.  Please stay, we need guys like you.

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2023, 07:36:55 PM »
He didn't leave, did he?

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2023, 01:19:01 AM »
Capt. Z.....for you! America today, in case you are still watching CNN.  Also, since you've spent some time overseas, the police state like the one we are having right now may give you some flashback, I suppose.

Not watching any American news here. CNN, Fox and many other are more about spreading opinions then real, true facts.

I'll keep watching my mainly European news from several different countries.

henry

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2023, 09:47:56 AM »
Not watching any American news here. CNN, Fox and many other are more about spreading opinions then real, true facts.

Don't count on the White House for accuracy.  According to KJP, Biden has reduced illegal immigration by 90%.  And she kept a straight face throughout.  An amazing feat of dishonesty and display of she-balls.   ;D

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 05:41:05 PM »
That's understandable.  By the way, you aren't including Pravda News, are you?

Capt. Z

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 07:48:36 PM »
That's understandable.  By the way, you aren't including Pravda News, are you?

Never heard of it before. Is that a pro Russia site?

sonic

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2023, 03:16:50 AM »
Never heard of it before. Is that a pro Russia site?
Even if you've never heard of it, you have basically seen it via contemporary American mainstream media because they are modeled after it and yes, it's Russian.  https://www.britannica.com/topic/Pravda